f you are an insurer looking for medical evidence, we are here to help you. We offer special discounts to insurers and defendant parties.
Nexus Medicolegal Servicesis your one stop shop for your all kind of Medicolegal needs. Once we are instructed, our trained customer service advisers, who in most cases will be trained paralegal or medical secretory, will take care of your case from arranging appointments to the provision of QUALITY medical report. Our service do not just stop here, we will be in close contact with you for any changes, addendum reports, any type of diagnostics required from X-Rays to MRIs and all type of rehabilitation services from Physiotherapy to Psychotherapy and counselling to help your client return back to his or her normal life.
Our flexible credit terms ensure that you will have enough time to pay for our services.
Here are the steps we follow during case lifecycle and typical service levels you can expect from us for every step.
- We Receive Your Enquiry or first instruction
- We'll set up your account with us in our case management system
- We'll enter your instruction and acknowledge you by email, normally within 15 min of receipt of your email/fax or post. The acknowledgement contains our reference number and details of case handler for your case
- If you requested nominations, three local experts' profiles are sent to you. GP nominations are provide within 30 min, specialists nominations may take between 30 min to three days. Nominations contain availability & costs & other terms and conditions.
- Once you nominate a doctor (after receiving nominations or in the initial instruction), we phone the client to check availability, appointment is scheduled while client is on phone. You can expect the appointment process to kick in with in one hour of instruction. *
- After appointment is scheduled, our automated system generates appointment letters & send to the client and a copy to you. An SMS is also sent to the client with appointment details. A further text message reminder is sent a day before the appointment.
- Medical Report is usually available within 24 hours of the appointment in case of GP reports, other specialists reports may take slightly longer.
- If you request a further report, we'll start the process for the second report from step 3. If you request further treatment, physiotherapy, diagnostics or any other service related to the case, we provide a quote for the service before initiating the service or treatment.
- The case remains open with all history. If amendments, addendum reports or part 35 questions are received at any stage, we promptly acknowledge the request and aim to fulfill the request as soon as possible depending upon experts' availability.
- Once you notify us about closure of a case, we mark it closed. However, we keep the case details in our system for three years. Please ref to Data Protection section below.
*Step 5 - If client cannot be contacted on phone, we leave a message and try again the next day. If we cannot get hold of client in three attempts, we inform the instructing party about unviability of the client and put instruction on hold. If medical records are required, we requisite records at this stage, if authority consent letter is not available, we contact you to provide authority consent
We’ve heavily invested in our IT infrastructure to install modern telephony systems for efficient handling of the requests and a state of the art case management & client relationship system to process the cases. Once your cases number crosses 50, we’ll setup your access to the system where you can:
- Instruct Online
- Request Nominations
- Request Physiotherapy Quote
- Download Invoices
- Download a copy of reports
- Check Case Status
- Check Your Accounts
System is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So if your working hours doesn’t match our working hours, there is no problem. You can work in your hours and interact with us online.
We also have a 24 hours support line where you & your clients can contact us in case of urgent matters.
Ltd 20 Bradgate Drive, Wigston,
Leicester LE18 1HA
Customer Services Head:
Your all documents will be available in our system during the life time of the case. This includes instructions, appointment letters, reports, medical records, invoices and more. However we destroy paper records after six month period. Your case history will be available online in the secure system for three years after closure of the case, after that it will be archived but retrievable on request and a week’s notice. We tend to delete the cases after five years of their closure.
Your feedback is important to us, you can provide your feedback on the cases directly within our system if you have been provided access to systems, otherwise you can provide feedback through our website in the relevant sections and can win an iPod touch through a lucky draw.
Register with Us
If you would like to use us to obtain your medical evidence please register with us or send instruction to us directly. We are supremely confident of being able to cater to your needs. Upon registration, one of our dedicated Business Development Officers will contact you within few hours to set you up on our systems.
If you are currently registered with us as a business partner, you can login via our secure portal to access a variety of information regarding status of your cases, view financial statements, access historical reports and also instruct us securely amongst other useful functions